Experienced and Flexible Legal Assistance in the Southern Adirondacks
As an individual, family or business, finding resolutions to complicated legal issues can be a challenging task to tackle alone. When facing these issues, it can be helpful to have the assistance of an experienced lawyer who understands your concerns, your goals and how to help you find the closure you need to move forward with your life or business plan.
At Wood & Seward, LP, our attorneys work diligently to provide comprehensive and helpful legal assistance to clients throughout the Glovers ville, New York, area. With more than 40 years of combined experience, our staff is able to provide effective guidance through a number of issues in various practice areas, including:
- Estate planning and administration: We assist people of all ages in planning for their financial future, focusing on gaining the maximum benefit of all laws, while, at the same time, carrying out the person's wishes.
- Real estate: With extensive real estate law knowledge, our staff is able to offer representation during transactions, closing proceedings and condemnation proceedings. Our detailed representation is designed to help you address the specific issues relating to your real estate concerns in an effort to help you find the swiftest resolutions possible.
- Commercial transactions: Highly experienced in addressing business planning and commercial litigation concerns, our staff works diligently to provide effective support during the initial formation of a business entity and throughout the life of the business.
- Civil litigation: Confident in addressing civil litigation issues ranging from breach of contract to construction defects and real estate boundary disputes, our staff works to provide the assertive representation you need to end your specific concerns in the most cost effective and efficient manner possible.
- Family and matrimonial: Capable of addressing various family law matters, our staff works diligently to provide guidance during divorce proceedings, the drafting of prenuptial agreements, child support and custody disputes and paternity related actions. We strive to help your family find the closure needed to move forward as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Contact our office on line or call 518-725-0653 or toll free 888-351-1417 to discuss your specific concerns with a member of our staff.